WebFOCUS Training for experienced FOCUS™ developers
WebFOCUS™ Boot Camp
Looking for WebFOCUS Training? Are you an experienced FOCUS developer who wants to get up speed quickly on
WebFOCUS but can't seem to find the right WebFOCUS training? Don't want to go
through training that takes you through simple 'TABLE FILE CAR' reports without
really giving you the information you need to produce top notch applications? Then this is the course for you. This was designed
specifically for the experienced FOCUS™ developer. We know that you know
how to code FOCUS reports. What you need to know is how to leverage that
knowledge for the Web. WebFOCUS™ Boot Camp is a four day intensive
introduction to WebFOCUS™. It concentrates on the things you need to
know, not reviewing what you already know. This is done through a
combination of lectures and labs. Plus you get an introduction to tools and
techniques that will make your job easier.
The Boot Camp covers (click for
- An overview of how WebFOCUS ™ works, what are the key files and where
they are located
- How to set up a WebFOCUS™ web.
- An introduction to HTML, and HTML development tools. This includes a
concentration on how to develop forms.
- An introduction to scripting languages and how to use them for input
validation and other useful things.
- Advanced techniques such as dynamic dropdown lists
- An introduction to CSS and how to use TopStyle© to get the CSS look and
feel that you want.
- Formatting reports using both WebFOCUS™ style sheets and CSS
- Plus you'll walk away with lots of useful code.
For WebFOCUS Training Contact us today
Copyright © 1999, 2000, 2001 InfoDesign Inc. All rights reserved.
Revised: July 05, 2001
FOCUS, WebFOCUS, COPY MANAGER, IBI are all registered
trademarks of Information Builders, Inc., NY, NY
WebFOCUS Boot Camp